Seller's Shipping Method - RU
Pros: 1) build quality, plastic nice matte, the font of the keys is normal unlike other keyboards. Tkl with normal shift, enter in us version.
2) kailh pg1350 fit, but there are questions, for a couple of weeks used after the scissor keyboard, the sound of the keys is quieter than the usual cherry blue.
3) write that the usb cable is not any suitable, but it is, imho, no problem.
4) the color of the backlight is pleasant, turquoise. You can configure your combinations in the program.
5) as usual in such cases nkro is present
Disadvantages: 1) likes to catch statics (esd unsafe?) on yourself because of the metal base, you need to remove static otherwise you can kill the usb ports \ hub \ chipset if they are without tvs diodes.
2) several keys sound noticeably different, that is, the mechanics of the keys may in the future arise questions, but it is too early to say something. And in the network there is a review \ analysis pg1350 for curious.
3) it is better not to risk with upgrade, regular goes with v1.6
4) if the legs do not lift, then slides, you need to glue their gum at the top.
- 06 Feb 2019 12:09
- A good compact keyboard, although others on pg1350 especially and not and compare with scissor dialog kp113, a4tech KV-300H, thinkpad (5 & 6 rows), MS sculpt ergonomic and a pair of different mechanical on cherry brown \ blue.
T. k i love scissor, i decided to try new kailh because of their reduced stroke, t. to the usual mechanic is heavy and usually infuriates with a big stroke \ sound \ look, but can just cook them i can not.
The sensations from printing differ from the usual mechanics of cherry. Although here and stand blue-they feel even less resistance than ordinary blue and are similar to linear, only click.
Ordinary tkl, not ergonomic, it is not truly ergonomic and not microsoft sculpt \ surface, because nothing supernatural is expected.
Defined as a normal hid device, vid_04d9 & pid_a131 & rev_0106 & mi_03
- 06 Feb 2019 12:10